You might not find 5 Card Draw or Omaha in every online casino, but not the same can be said about Texas Hold’em poker. In Texas Hold’em, you will face off with the dealer and several other opponents, trying your best to outwit both of them. The dealer, other players, and you will have one aim— to get the better five-card hand than others. Who will win?—you, the dealer, or some another player? For this reason, the game is quite compelling to play, as you are not bluffing, but only using the power of intuition to win the game.
In the beginning of Texas Hold’em poker, players are asked to place their bet or ante. You can choose any amount to bet by clicking the chip telling you the value you want to wager. You also have an option to place a bonus bet. After all the bets and bonus bets have been made, the dealer hands out two hole cards to each player participating in the game. Next, the dealer will place two cards down on the table, but the cards will not be visible to the players, until later on. The dealer then proceeds to deal three community cards, which all are dealt face up. Players can use the community cards if they wish to use them.
Now, this is the turning point of the game, as it is time for the dealer to place a bet. When the dealer places a bet, players have to decide on two things, fold or call. This is where the game gets interesting, as the decision can either bring them good luck or bad fortunate. If they choose to fold, they forfeit their bet and bonus bet, and will have to sit out that entire hand. If you are willing to take a risk and call, the dealer will proceed to deal another two community cards. If the grouping of the two hole cards and community cards along with your cards make the winning five-card combination, you win the bet.
Before you can join the thousands of online poker fans in the virtual world, you need to learn and understand the basics and most commonly used terms of Texas Hold’em poker:
• Ante- In order to participate in Texas Hold’em poker, you must bet an amount before the dealer can deal any cards.
• Bonus Bet- Texas Hold’em poker may give you an option to make an additional bet than the one you made earlier. The bonus bet can pay out from 7:1 to 100:1 on particular winning combinations.
• Call- The dealer, after the first round is played, places a bet, which is double the amount of your own bet or ante. You can choose to call to try your luck at taking away all the loot.
• Fold- If you do not want to call, you can choose to fold. If you do that, you will not be able to play any more rounds, until the current dealt hand is over.
In order for the dealer to qualify for the hand, he/she must have a pair of fours. If the dealer does not have a qualifying hand, the players who chose the option to call will have their bets returned to them. If your hand beats the dealer’s hand or both of you have the same five-cards, you will have a win on your hands. Here are some of the hands you can play:
• Royal Flush
• Four of a Kind
• Straight Flush
• Full House
• Straight or less
• Two Pair, Pair of Aces, Three of a Kind
You can play live poker at Bell Fruit casino and MyBet casino. You can also find other casino games such mobile games, video slot games, and more. Go ahead and put your game face on!